About the comments further up about what people 'should' be able to
do.
Its my opinion that at least here in the uk, there is a rot, esp for
younger people.
To be honest I dont think they could even change a diaper, everyone
thinks that everyone else 'ows' them something and gets all screwed up
about it.
Something will have to change.
So it looks like there might be a ban on tubes then, not good for
those making a living out of them.
You know if the legal risk or even law makes the sale of valve
technology difficult, all the stocks we still have will just get
smahed to bits and dumped in a land fill, highly responsible.