  From: micha...@aol.com
  To: neonixie-l@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Friday, May 18, 2012 12:37 AM
  Subject: Re: [neonixie-l] Re: Attention!! NEW Nixie tube cheater at Ebay!!!

  Issue is we are comparing legit negative balance to scam negative balance.

  A scammed negative doesn't matter.   The person scammed can't collect from a
scammer.

  Like Jens said.  He bought ebay stuff.  Now, if he didn't wire money into his
account (if he was a scammer), he still would have received the stuff he bought
on ebay, and not have paid anything.  Those people would have been scammed.
Paypal would have taken the money back from them.  They would not have the
product or the money.

  Michail

  Your PayPal account can have a negative balance if:

    a.. You tried to make a payment with your bank account, but the payment
didn't go through.
    b.. There wasn't enough money in your PayPal account to cover a purchase.
    c.. An unauthorized payment was made from your PayPal account.
    d.. We issued a refund from your account to cover a buyer complaint.
    e.. We reversed a payment that wasn't eligible for PayPal Seller
Protection.

  In a message dated 5/17/2012 3:18:15 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,