Hi!

My point is that YOU (as a seller) will NOT get the money.

Well, but I am the buyer....

I can create a second email account. aol/yahoo/gmail, etc. Use a stolen credit card, buy a clock from you. 2 months later, a charge back happens from the CC company to paypal. Paypal then charges against the account. The fake paypal account is then stopped, but you can't collect because it would have been from a stolen card (chargeback) - This is why bitcoin is being saught after. Even dwolla payments now have chargebacks (they changed their TOS because they used to say no chargebacks).

Hm. I had this case also (here as a seller), and the Paypal seller protection gave me back the money, since I sent the package registered, to a confirmed Address, within the given time period. But I know - you are right - if one of these 3 things do not apply, Paypal will not give you back the money.
Dieter