Actually, I have dealt with him before as well with great results.

I don't like to vouch for anyone, so can't for him, but I did not have an
issue.
If you were thinking of ordering, then why not ask Dieter or Juergen.   If
they say good, then you are pretty assured to have no issue.

Michail

In a message dated 5/21/2012 12:35:55 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,