Hi,

They had no problem shipping to me via USPS. And when several of us went in and split a tank of Xenon, I had no problem at all shipping via USPS. I had called ahead to ask. At the counter, the clerk put an "Inert Compressed Gas" label on the box and took it. No HAZMAT fee like UPS wanted.

interesting. Definetely something to keep in mind, many thanks for the input, I never would have thought this worked.

All my stuff is fabricated out of copper tubing and brass valves. Perfectly adequate for the vacuum levels involved. John

Would you mind shooting a picture? I am curious about the dimensions etc.

Jens