On 12-05-21 12:38 PM, jb-electronics wrote:

thanks for the link! But I seriously doubt anyone is willing to ship a
gas container that is above 100 bar pressure - that is really dangerous
if shipped normally, and really expensive, if shipped properly, I am
afraid.

It all depends on how it is being shipped. A container that meets the regulatory requirements can be shipped by approved methods. You can't just Mail it.

Folks who sell such things indubitably have arrangements wih freight carriers who in turn have the right licences to handle such goods.

Your local compressed gas dealers (Linde, Air Products Praxair) may have a way to order something thorough their own internal system.

--
Charles MacDonald                 Stittsville Ontario
cm...@zeusprune.ca              Just Beyond the Fringe