Hi there, good that you ware able to find something. I decided to look
getters up on google and this is what ive found (
http://www.hdgetters.com/products/products-e.htm ) dont know if you know
about it or not, or if its anyhow helpful. They dont seem to have any price
indication there. Im not even sure how legit the company is, but the
products looked interestong.