Hi,

I'm on conference now. I will be at home 28.06. Then I show you.

Alek.

W dniu 2012-06-26 00:58, Dalibor Farný pisze:
Hi Alek,

these are 10mm in diameter and 3mm height. Could You provide a photo or sizes of your getters? I would be interested in buying some..

Thanks,

Dalibor

2012/6/25 Alek onet <aleksander_zaw...@poczta.onet.pl <mailto:aleksander_zaw...@poczta.onet.pl>>

    Dalibor,

    could you show your getters? I need small getters.  During
    trashing in old ZWLE in march 2012 (polish manufacure of tubes) I
    taken ca. 300.000 stocks of barium getter but to big for me.

    Alek

    Groups "neonixie-l" group.
    To post to this group, send an email to
    neonixie-l@googlegroups.com <mailto:neonixie-l@googlegroups.com>.