Really?

Well, that's worth trying.

Maybe a better etch could be gotten with the use of a combination of
ferric chloride and electrolysis.

That would probably mean a printer based press-n-peel system and a battery.

I am also interested in this method to make stainless solder stencils at home.

I have a few hours this Saturday to try this out, and, I should have a
whole day available the following weekend to try this with.

I'll have to see if I can get press-n-peel media here before the weekend.

Now, who here is actually working on making some new nixie tubes? I
need a idea of how large of characters to shoot for.

Michael-