I do not believe anybody has suggested 50/50 copper sulphate/table salt yet.

For my first try, I was going to try a concentrated solution of ferric
chloride and voltage with stainless as the anode and cathode.

I do not know how it will come out.

I'll also go grab some copper sulphate to give that a try.

The common list of enchants I have found are:

(hydrochloric) acid (HCl), nitric acid (HNO3), or sulfuric acid
(H2SO4). Certain non-acids that form acid in water, such as ferric
chloride (FeCl3) or copper sulfate (CuSO4)

I'd really like to try any of the tree acids, but I do not have a fume
hood here.

I suppose I could set up a rig outside.

I am planning on giving these methods a try Feb 16 or Feb 17.
Unfortunately, I will not be able to attempt the process this weekend
as I will not have the etching supplies by then.

Also, does anybody know where to get a quantity of nitric acid? (100
ml would be great) I already have HCL and H2SO4. I suppose that I
could make some nitric acid using my concentrated sulfuric acid, but
I'd rather not take the time to make my own.

Michael-