Hi All,

Does anyone have a circuit diagram for the Russian Polyatron A-201 that
they could share with me - I have the datasheet (a few different versions)
and also some information from other books but nothing that shows an actual
circuit with the A-201 in it. I can get it to work with whats in the
datasheets but i would like to find an instrument or a true application
that actually used them

/Martin