> http://www.ebay.com/itm/261172534593?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649
>
> Saw this....probably one of the most interesting listings on eBay I've
> seen in a while...
>
> Go on, who's got 40K to spend and wants to make some IN-18's? ;-)
>
> Nick

 Now, if this had been the tooling and materials to assemble RFT Z568M
tubes, then we'd be beating each other to the front of the line..

IN-18's...  there's just too many for sale, and some still in hiding. Just
about the time you're ready to go, Oleg "discovers" a few thousand more
IN-18's.

Regards, Jeff