Hey, no offense taken, one of the nice things about this list is the broad range of interests and skills that exist - not just electronics

None of the chemicals are particulary hazardous, but I would echo the suggestion of NOT using FeCl3 - I had an accident once and SHMBO was, shall we say, unimpressed. If you use FeCl3 then get some oxalic acid as well to clean up after...

:)

Grahame