Just to be clear. When I mentioned that H.V. caps could be had from older Tek and H-P scopes I had no intentions of having folks take parts from something that was possibly resurrectable, but rather from a unit that was uneconomical to repair, defective CRT, power transformer, etc, or was already a parts donor. I've been in instrumentation and test equipment most of my adult life and have the greatest respect and admiration for the more vintage gear. Ira.