This morning my study room light popped and thought of throwing some oil
into this fire by mentioning this equation:

[image: \operatorname{R}(T) = \operatorname{R}(T_0)(1 + \alpha\Delta T)] copied
straight from the all-knowing wikipedia. The full page is
here<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Temperature_coefficient>

I think we have the same nixie clock Gideon :-)

Alex.