Her a link to the Bletchley Park site/News: [
http://www.bletchleypark.org.uk/news/ ]

eric

  _____

From: neonixie-l@googlegroups.com [mailto:neonixie-l@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of Nick
Sent: vrijdag 31 januari 2014 11:36
To: neonixie-l@googlegroups.com
Cc: yend...@internode.on.net
Subject: [neonixie-l] Re: dekatron computing [and other stuff]

On Friday, 31 January 2014 00:15:20 UTC, johnk wrote:

Saw this link elsewhere:-

http://freelance.halfacree.co.
<http://freelance.halfacree.co.uk/2014/01/disharmony-at-bletchley-park/>
uk/2014/01/disharmony-at-bletchley-park

This is so sad - I, and others, have had their ups and downs with this lot -
we supplied some of the dekatrons they used for the Witch project...

They really need to get their act together - having the BBC there filming
when the guide was fired was fortuitous, if only in that it made the issue
public...

Nick

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/neonixie-l/ed26fe99-26d2-4b07-b96e-2411058
8dfb7%40googlegroups.com.