On 14-04-06 04:12 PM, Tidak Ada wrote:
Hi Charles,

Can you tell me the type Zn-O2 Cell that could be used for camera's and
exposure meters? I am still preserving some PX625's in the fridge, but once
they will be empty.
Do they stand longer as those for hearing aids? Or can  you even stop the
process?

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/96457-REG/Wein_W9901201_MRB625_Cell_1_35v_Zinc_Air.html

These supposedly will last 6 months, I have not tried the experiment. (Yet - I just bought an old exposure meter that will need a couple of them which I will have to get on my next order from B&H)

--
Charles MacDonald                 Stittsville Ontario
cm...@zeusprune.ca              Just Beyond the Fringe