Hi Charles,

Thanks, great information.

eric

-----Original Message-----
From: neonixie-l@googlegroups.com [mailto:neonixie-l@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of Charles MacDonald
Sent: zondag 6 april 2014 22:26
To: neonixie-l@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [neonixie-l] Re: Whatbox

On 14-04-06 04:12 PM, Tidak Ada wrote:
> Hi Charles,
>
> Can you tell me the type Zn-O2 Cell that could be used for camera's
> and exposure meters? I am still preserving some PX625's in the fridge,
> but once they will be empty.
> Do they stand longer as those for hearing aids? Or can  you even stop
> the process?

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/96457-REG/Wein_W9901201_MRB625_Cell_1_
35v_Zinc_Air.html

These supposedly will last 6 months, I have not tried the experiment.
(Yet - I just bought an old exposure meter that will need a couple of them
which I will have to get on my next order from B&H)

--
Charles MacDonald                 Stittsville Ontario
cm...@zeusprune.ca              Just Beyond the Fringe

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/neonixie-l/5341B864.6030009%40zeusprune.ca
.