Hi Darin,

Tell you what, I've been following your thread, and all the problems you've
had.
Here's a deal for you to consider:

I'll let you have one of my Stainless Steel clocks, which inside has a PV
electronics kit - well made and assembled. It will have also 6 X of the
GN-4 tubes and a spare, not that you will need it. I will take your box of
50 IN-12's in part payment. I sell these clocks easily for £199.99 each -
you can have one for £99 plus shipping.

I don't think there's many in this forum that will think that is a bad deal.

Best wishes,
Paul