On Wednesday, 25 February 2015 14:25:33 UTC, johnk wrote:

> OT still, but... there are web hits for Vampire with IFF and Radar.
> [Country vs year vs model etc though.]
> BTW, the Rebecca is part of an interrogator system; Rebecca finds the
> Eureka. The system can be employed as a DME.
> I am 'restoring' a Rebecca IV. The IV was the British test bed for the
> miniature 7-pin valves (and other miniaturisations)

Are you familiar with the wonderful work of Tatjana J. van Vark ? See
http://www.tatjavanvark.nl/tvve/dduck0.html - Not only did she rebuild a
complete H2S, replacing all the missing bits she needed herself, she also
designed and built a miniature version from scratch -
http://www.tatjavanvark.nl/tvv4/radarind.html
<http://www.tatjavanvark.nl/tvv4/radarind.html>.

Her whole site is a thing of beauty/wonderment ! http://www.tatjavanvark.nl/

Nick