I would echo gregebert's comment: Use a newer chip, I get them for about a
dollar a piece. However, that's not what you want to do, so:

The slight problem I see with the chips you have is that they have negated
BCD outputs. You'll have to get some TTL NOT gates (e.g. 7404). Unless you
want to go "full-retro" I'd use some opto-isolators for driving the anodes.
Have a look at the schematic on page 11 in the Arduino based clock I have -
it doesn't get much simpler than this.

http://www.open-rate.com/Downloads/NixieClockV8InstructionManual.pdf

Ian