Once I finish the clock (a few months from now, I hope...) and post a
video, I'll probably give copies of my design report to people in this
forum who request it.

Each of my display boards has two HV5530 devices that are connected in
series, but I have separate clock signals in order to guarantee hold-time
margin by using a 2-phase clock. When multiple display boards are used (for
more than 6 tubes), they each have their own separate serial-data-in
signal. All other signals are shared in-common.