Thanks, Dave. Everything will be included, Diptrace schematic, pc layout,
Arduino sketch, and operations manual. I have no intention of
commercializing the project in any way.

This was my first experience with pc board design, and I'm hoping that
someone here with good hardware experience will improve the design and pc
board layout. Same with the software. I'll start reviewing and improving it
in a couple weeks, but someone with extensive Arduino and C++ experience
can certainly take it much farther.

I'll post more pictures in about two weeks, after the IN-14 and IN-12B
boards arrive.