It's actually difficult for me to comprehend that the customs that are collected actually pays for, or even comes close to paying for all the salaries, and all the other expenses involved of running this customs dept. It is in fact the very reason why it is NOT done here in the U.S. as it is "NOT" cost effective. Ira.