I've mailed hundreds of Nixie watches all over the world for many years. I use FedEx. They are expensive, but it seems to just work. Even to Germany. The only place I have trouble is Russia, but they have begun to refuse any international shipment to a residential address whatsoever.

The FedEx shipping website creates a commercial invoice that goes outside the box in a pouch (4 signed copies), using a web form on which I fill out the customs value info. I tell my customers in advance that I won't lie about the value on the customs report to save them money. If they don't like it, too bad. It's the law.

I provide the six-digit HS tariff numbers for Nixie watches (910212) and Nixie tubes (854089). Look up the tariff number for your gizmo and write it in there! This lets them know that you're a seasoned professional shipper who doesn't need to be hassled.