Hi John

Appreciate you checking in and giving me the confidence to buy from an
oversea's seller as I really like his design.

I tried to google "NL-807 nixie clock" and find very few places that sell
them.  That's OK, the upside down "5" on the IN-14 does not bother me from
my sofa 12' away \-)

I'll PM you and send a few designs I discussed with a local neon sign
shop.  In short, it has two animations - one for a flipper in two
positions.  An three balls so when the flipper hits the first ball, it
animates to two more balls.  This will go into my gameroom of 20 pins with
games ranging from 1958 to current.  I have probably gone past the fine
line of excessive, to obsessive going through 41 pins in the last 10
years.  I also work at the Pacific Pinball Museum, www.pacificpinball.org,
so love to catch up on pinball, neon and nixies.

Oh great, my first nixie clock, another thing to start collecting \-)

I'll keep in touch.

ron