John S.

You got an awesome line up of clocks.  Very creative.  I saw you did a
clock design using a BK2000 display ... I love BK2000 and with a subwolfer
it sounds as awesome as it looks with the Doug Watson artwork.

But I digress from my original question ... can you make a clock out of a
Williams DMD display?  I swapped out of my Monster Bash the original Vishay
DMD and replaced it with a ColorDMD.  You are a bit far from San Francisco,
but love your thoughts if making a clock display using a DMD is a doable
clock project.  I have a doorway with about 18" of clearance between the
top of the door and ceiling that I need a long thin clock, and flashed
after seeing your designs that maybe my DMD just sitting in a box is useful
afterall!

Happy holidays and thanks for sharing your work!

\r
This
email has been sent from a virus-free computer protected by Avast.
<#DDB4FAA8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>