The best neon bender I know is Bill Buth. b...@neonstreet.com.  He can
fix you right up.

His Etsy shop: https://www.etsy.com/shop/BillieBoi

He will stay in the tube if boro glass is used.  Bill can do that.

Kr is totally boring.

Xe you'll probably want filled to a high enough pressure that it snakes
around in the tube.  Bill knows all this stuff too.

I'd fix you up but inconveniently, someone stole my neon plant several
years ago and I haven't been able to replace it.

John

--
John DeArmond
Tellico Plains, Occupied TN