On 03/25/2016 05:33 PM, Tidak Ada wrote:
> Nice Photo's! What is the size of the signs? What I have is about 70×70 mm.
> Tubing 7,5 mm dia.
>
> John:Thanks for the address! I'll contact them...

You're welcome.

In the US, tubing comes in 4, 6, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14 and 17mm dia.  Those
are nominal and can vary a bit.  I've seen some weird sizes come out of
the orient and mexico.

Most of his stuff is 2 to 2.5' tall.  The free-standing signs rest on a
plastic base that contains the transformer.  Last year I bought my SIL
(who is ape-shit into flamingos) the cool-ray flamingo - the one with
the blue sunglasses.  It comes up to a little above my knees.

Incidentally, another bender in the same class is Tony Greer.
neongl...@aol.com.  I've begged him for years to put up a website but he
still displays on some general art site.  I think you can find it by
searching his name along with "neon".  He does a lot more blown stuff
than Bill does.

John

--
John DeArmond