Thanks John, I would certainly expect it to be that way. Have a good evening. Ira.

On 5/8/2016 5:34 PM, NeonJohn wrote:

On 05/07/2016 07:19 PM, Instrument Resources of America wrote:
I would say this. The assembler of the kit bears the responsibility of
EXACTLY and CORRECTLY, assembling and using the kit per the instructions
provided. HOWEVER, the DESIGN, ENGINEERING, QUALITY of the parts
supplied, and the INSTRUCTIONS for ASSEMBLY and USE, rest with the KIT
CREATOR. I'm not a lawyer, but have had to read a lot of legalize, and
small print, during my 40 years of being self employed. This is open for
further discussion. I would actually like to hear more.   Ira.
I'm exhausted from today's work and so don't feel like writing another
essay.  Instead I suggest you google the legal concept of "Joint and
Several Liability.)  In a nutshell, if you were involved in a jury-found
defective product, you may be sued.  Many times the juries are asked to
assign percent responsibility for the tort.  Their assignment of blame
is then used to assign liability for the award that follows.

John