My understanding of the Mickey D's case is that upon appeal McD's won the appeal. Good for them as I'm on the side of McD's. Anyone one that's dumb enough to not realize that HOT coffee is "HOT", number one, probably shouldn't being buying it, and certainly should not be putting it between their legs, near a really sensitive area. You wouldn't catch me doing that. LOL That's what cup holders are for!!! Have a great Sunday, and happy Mothers day to all moms. Ira.