Shipping is indeed sporadic.

I just received a shipment of tubes from Russia that took 2 ½ weeks from
shipment to arrival at my door.  The package had a lot of stamps on it (about
20).   I was expecting a much longer wait.  These entered through New York
customs direct to Minneapolis.  Sometimes I see long delays (many weeks!) when
things enter in Chicago.  This was not bad for an eBay purchase!

Here is what the tracking looked like:

DELIVERED

May-11-16, 14:14 PM, EDEN PRAIRIE, MN 55344

ARRIVAL AT UNIT

May-10-16, 04:26 AM, EDEN PRAIRIE, MN 55344

DEPART USPS FACILITY

May-10-16, 01:57 AM, MINNEAPOLIS, MN 55401

DEPART USPS FACILITY

May-10-16, 01:36 AM, MINNEAPOLIS, MN 55401

PROCESSED THROUGH USPS FACILITY

May-09-16, 17:53 PM, MINNEAPOLIS, MN 55401

PROCESSED THROUGH USPS FACILITY

May-07-16, 16:31 PM, WHITE PLAINS, NY 10610

Processed Through Facility

May-04-16, 05:24 AM, ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS)

Processed Through Facility

May-01-16, 06:58 AM

Origin Post is Preparing Shipment

Apr-26-16, 06:58 AM