Am Dienstag, 15. November 2016 19:11:41 UTC+1 schrieb Paolo Cravero:

> While I grew up surrounded by RS232 cables, the serial setup sounds not
> practical and user friendly.
>
> Maybe you would add a scrolling display of date-time? Again, it's a
> programming exercise :) By the way, is any of the known clocks scrolling
> the information?
>
> Paolo

The Board has usb, and i think its very easy to set the time, just plug in
the usb, and then start my batch-programm, it will set the time :)
 My clock does switch automatically, the settings are just to set the day
when the daylight saving time starts (Europe, US, and other countries have
different start/ending dates.

Very nice idea about the scrolling function, it will look into it! :)

Am Dienstag, 15. November 2016 20:34:57 UTC+1 schrieb gregebert:

> *Jonathan* - Are you running in an Arduino environment, or is the AT328
> essentially standalone ?
>
> I'm planning to switch to Arduino for my current/future projects, so this
> is definitely something I'm interested in.

Yes, its Arduino. I have chosen that, because if the boot loader is burned,
the "user" does not need any special hardware, just a serial port, or in
the case of the clock in my link a usb cable. And the IDE is free and there
is alot of libary and example stuff!