I'd love to see Dalibor release something that large but pretty.  The CD47
is butt ugly.  It's like it was a 30mm tube stretched out and poorly
proportioned.
$2000-2500 per tube is just insanity, doubt the seller will have many
takers.

Let's go Dalibor flood the market with something better and let the market
set the price.