That sounds really very cool. Any size, within reason that anyone would want, and much less expensive than Rodan CD47's. Engrave your own, if you're good at that sort of thing, or have it done somewhere. Multi colored LED's would also be cool. And just to make sure that the clock contained some 'neon', use neon lamps for the colons. Ira.