> Well I think I figured out how to do my colon tubes

With the PV kit I have two small round PCB boards with a RGB LED soldered
in the middle of it. It has 8 pins that 4 are used by the  RGB LED.

I got some 1/16" brass tubing and with a #60 drill I was able to open up
the hole to fit one of the pins perfectly.

Now with some clear heat shrink I can solder two short tubes on front pins
and two longer ones one the back pins.

Since the spacing is wide enough between the two tubes. I can insert the
neon bulb and twist the wire leads so the bulb is 90 degrees to the tubes.
Then I can push the bulbs back so they will fit inside the glass covers
that Dalibor is making.

This is a modification that Michael does with his designs but it will fit
the PCB board's that PV electronics supplies with their kit. The bulb will
also fit at a 90 degree angle to the glass covers Dalibor is making. Not as
nice as the colon tubes Dalibor will be making but a good compromise. His
are 3 pin and mine are 8 so not a quick swap.

This way if a bulb fails I can unplug the colon tube from the main PCB
board. Then I can lift the base and glass cover from the PCB board that is
plugged in the main PCB board as it is just a snug fit.. Then just unsolder
the bulb from the top of the two brass tubes clip the leads on the new one
and solder it on the two brass tubes. slip the glass cover and base back on
the PCB board with the brass tubes and bulbs and plug it back in the 8 pin
socket on the main PCB board.

I hope that makes sense.

It is the marriage of three designs to make it work for this particular
application.

One reason for the PV kit is I can replace any part on the board if it
fails. And the satisfaction of building the kit myself.

Any thoughts?