Hi All,
As a fifty something, retired ex software engineer, now living in New Zealand,
I had the opportunity to get involved in all things Nixie. Coming to the Nixie
environment via my work with Arduino based projects I found an immediate
interest in these fascinating display devices.

While I freely accept that I am very much a novice in this area, and seeing
some of the exquisitely designed and built examples seen on You Tube and here
within this group, I hope that through the knowledge and advise from the
group's members I can aspire to such devices.

Currently I have completed two clocks, the first a kit based IN-14 six tube
multiplex unit, the second an Arduino Mega based direct drive IN-8-2 six tube
clock. I am working on a third clock, again Arduino Mega based which has two
Arduino Mega boards which support six IN-18, six IN-12A, and two IN-15A Nixie
tubes photos to follow.

I look forward to further involvment with this group and the undoubted benefits
and help its members can provide.