Hi All,
I got interested in nixie clocks after popping over to my cousins new flat and
he mentioned that he bought one and showed me some pictures. I started to
google around and decided to build the Time Flies Levitating Nixie Clock. I’m
currently about half way through the build. I’ve always loved messing about
with electronics from a very early age since getting my first electronics kit
at about age 14. Over the years I’ve built DMX controllers, intermittent wiper
units for classic cars, disco light controllers, live wire detetectors... I’m
really looking forward to getting my nixie clock finished and getting some pics
on here.
I’m enjoying reading through the comments and seeing your pics.

Cheers
Enz