> On Apr 26, 2019, at 1:11 PM, SWISSNIXIE - Jonathan F. <jfrech...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> Happy to hear all this response and interest! I wasn't expecting that. Now
> i'm feeling like i really want to do this project and start to make a concept
> on how to store the data :) And yes, Nixiebase is a very nice name!

"NixieBase" (capital B). It looks fancier.

We could casually refer to it as "TheNB". Alliteration makes it roll off the
tongue nicely and those not bitten by the bug won't know what we're talking
about. 8D

> On Apr 26, 2019, at 1:44 PM, robin bussell <ro...@cqr-ltd.com> wrote:
>
> I don't really want to put the URL anywhere publicly searchable and risk what
> used to be called a slashdotting as the server is just a little old raspberry
> pi :)

Now there's an expression I haven't heard in a long time.

"By the end of Chuck Statler's 'Rock Videos' of Devo we agreed that even if
Devo did not take the stage it was still the best concert any of us had ever
attended." --Kim Thayil (Soundgarden), 1995

Terry Bowman, KA4HJH
"The Mac Doctor"