On 26/04/2019 09:16, Nathan Diniz wrote:
We should have an animated B-7971 display showing the motto and some unique
font that shows the logo. It might be a bit much, but it is an idea.

I can offer up the services of @NixieBot if anyone wants to make some animated GIF B7971 banners, it now has a secret HTTP interface, so you don't need to faff about with twitter, and you get higher quality results too :) I can also arrange for suitable lighting conditions when time comes for the final rendering.

Email me off list for the low down on using it, I don't really want to put the URL anywhere publicly searchable and risk what used to be called a slashdotting as the server is just a little old raspberry pi :)

Cheers,
     Robin.