Hi folks,

A bit of an old topic, but I'm trying to find a US source of French Enamel
Varnish (FEV) - Fire Red... Found multiple sources in the UK, but FEV is
restricted for shipping to the US.

Yes, there are multiple posts on the group discussing FEV and alternatives
used with varying degrees of success. If possible, I'd like to use FEV
rather than an alternative, but just not finding a source in the US.

Anyone know of a US based supplier with a web presence?

Many thanks!
Bob