Wow, that is fantastic. It does look "factory".

The reason I brought Tamiya paint up is my late grandfather had made
Christmas lights for my parents after they were married (they were based on
real Christmas tree candle holders that he fashioned electric looking
"candles" for). At the time, he colored #46 bulbs amber using radio dial
light paint that was basically colored plastic dissolved in butyl acetate
(he had worked for Hammarlund so had access to all kinds of electronic
repair items). When I eventually needed to replace burned out bulbs, I
wound up using Tamiya X-26 clear orange to color the new bulbs. That had
gotten me thinking that X-27 clear red might work. However, seeing how that
glass paint comes out, the finish is far superior.