I might like one of you big 20 Watt versions to drive my longer B-7971
smartsocket array... as it is now it's requires multiple Taylor supplies.
For safety I've not been eager to drive more than 2 or 3 tubes per Taylor
supply.  If you add up powering all the segments from the datasheet it
looks like many people exceed the specs or just assume they won't light all
the segments on all the tubes at once?  So this means using 4 or 5 Taylor
power supplies for a longer smartsocket array.

Regards,

Bill