Please could you add me to the list of interested parties. I have some
projects based on B-7971 and ZM1350 and would really appreciate it if i
could use power supplies that were within spec for what I want to do.

These projects include 6, 8 and 10 tube variations.

Please could you confirm whether or not you include a logic driven
enable/disable (I did see EN1 on the picture of the PCB on your project
site). Also, am I right in thinking that to drive smart-sockets from 180V
as opposed to 170V there needs to be a change in the value of the common
anode resistor R31 (from a link to some resistance that deals with the
slight increase in supply voltage)?

I am in the UK - I hope that isn't a show stopper!

Kind regards

Richard