Very impressive write up Kevin. Like Bill, the first thing that came to mind
was “can I get one?”. I’ve started the resurrection of an unfinished 8 x ZM1350
SmartSocket project and had just done the power supply calculation and realised
I needed 8x roughly 14mA = 112mA for all segments on. I don’t plan on that
happening much if ever but am going to use two Taylor supplies. This should
mean I can cover that worst case, while having loads of margin and hopefully
cool running for normal operation. I look forward to following your progress
with the 20w supply and if you do eventually have any for sale I may be
interested.