There was a post a little while ago about two Nixie's that appeared on eBay
that are now priced $360 for two. The post was deleted so I cannot reply to
it. I was wondering what is the test module that is powering the tubes
demonstrating that all segments are functional? I tried a bit of Google
searching and did not see anything. I have attached a picture from eBay and
it is the tube on the left: