Hello from a longtime lurker….

The point first…I need 2 clear 568(0) tubes :-(

The back story….Ages ago in the 70s when I was in my teens I built a very
dangerous small 4 tube nixie clock.. using modified guts from an old
pinball machine and an electric clock motor from an old range. As the
second hand on the clock made an electrical contact on a set of points from
a distributor… The modified pinball score counters would make contact and
change the numbers on the Boroughs  tubes… I can still remember the smell
of the ozium and the sound of the zorching ..Sort of think of bumper cars
:-) and the spark and smell!
  Time moves forward and I found a guy named Jeff Thomas and bought one of
his very early NIxie sat clocks….Think of opening the box and getting a
major prize… Just like the leg lamp in Christmas story!
I love the clock! It stopped working… I find a guy That is really really
helpful and incredibly knowledgeable and nice! Michael at bad nixie Got it
up and running again beautifully with a new gps puck…with a motion detector
…new firmware and made all necessary component mods ! He does amazing work.
I can’t recommend him enough!
The clock sat on the window sill since I got it about a decade ago… while
the clock was out for repair… The cat who came to my home after the clock
about 6 years ago…Decides that it’s now OK to jump up on the vacant
windowsill. Clock comes back… Clock is working for about three months…
Owner comes home last Thursday night and notices clock  on floor!
One tube completely smashed and the other tube is missing a tiny point at
the top… Just enough to have let all the gas out. Fortunately the other
four are in good working condition.

I need two good functioning clear tubes.. if anyone here has a pair I am
very willing to talk and spend within the “new normal”… Or if anybody has
advice on where to get them I would be very appreciative for your
recommendations.  I love this clock I really would like to get it going
again… Soon!

I already have a new spot for it in a sealed glass bookcase!!!

admittedly I’m a little conflicted because I love the clock… And love the
cat… And currently in that order :-)

Any and all help is greatly appreciated!