It's so tempting to buy one of his tubes just because...  It would either
inspire me to move on one or more of my crazy, overly-ambitious ideas or
realize I just don't have time to do everything before I die...

I did just buy another full NIM crate yesterday, all Ortec.  Because eight
full ones and additional 150 modules just weren't enough I guess.  Man, I
pity the fool who gets to dispose of my estate when I croak.  Likely my
nieces...