Thank you so much… Now that I’m going through the various steps of.
grieving …acceptance..And preparing to fork out cash… I have turned to good
old eBay and I’m just not sure which of the players over in eastern bloc
countries are Reputable. I was already to push the buy button and I decided
to read the description on the “new” tubes to find out they’re missing pins
and or digits are non-functional …I really could use some advice :-)