Please forgive the blatant endorsement....

This is a most excellent kit - extremely well thought out, a great pleasure
to build and to own whether you like dekatrons or not.

.. and it's so much more than just a clock (in fact, telling the time is
the last thing I look at it for!) It's visually impressive with an
infinitely configurable array of back and underlighting options as well as
speakers for output of chimes and many other goodies.

Great work Grahame and Nick.

- Richard